|Event Date||Tue May 3 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
Discussing the threat of financial loss and other corporate harm arising from questionable conduct by employees and business leaders.
Other matters that will be covered include:
• What is Conduct Risk?
• Why It Matters
• What US Regulators say about Conduct Culture
• Challenges to the Business
• The Board and Management’s Role in Overseeing Conduct
• Impact of Global Pandemic
• Regulatory and Behavioral Tools
Managing Editor, Westlaw Today
Director of Content Strategy, Compliance Week
Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Officer, Intesa Sanpaolo S.P.A.