Thu Mar 19 PDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 19 11:30am - Thu Mar 19 8:00pm
|Location||13925 Interurban Avenue S, Conference & Training Room, Seattle, WA, USA|
Problem Loan Workouts is designed to sharpen the ability of participants to develop and implement successful workout programs. Case studies provide an opportunity for participants to apply what they have learned throughout the course.
Who will benefit?
Problem Loan Workouts is intended for loan officers and credit professionals who need to understand the ways to minimize problem loans and how to deal with them once they occur. The course is appropriate for junior to mid-level commercial lenders, credit review and credit policy officers, and junior workout officers. The focus is on what the mid-level loan officer needs to know to prevent problems and minimize losses.
• Explore the characteristics of a successful workout program, and the five stages of problem loan resolution.
• Determine and evaluate the causes of problem loans.
• Understand how to review resources, develop a solution, and implement a workout program.
• Learn the unique elements and options of real estate workouts.
• Identify other collection devices such as judgment, levy, garnishment, and prejudgment remedies.
• Understand the types of bankruptcy and hierarchy of claims.