|Event Date||Mon Jun 14 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
We spend so much time and effort to try to understand the overwhelming and confusing world of mortgage loans, that non-mortgage loans often get pushed to the side. It’s easy to do because, when compared to mortgage loans, the application and origination of non-mortgage loans is simpler and the rules regulating them haven’t changed as much. However, this doesn’t mean the rules can’t be complicated or aren’t important to understand.
This webinar will review the Federal lending compliance requirements regarding these loans, for both closed-end and open-end (revolving lines of credit; not including credit cards). The materials will include checklists, ordered in terms of timing as well, in order to clarify when the requirements apply.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Rules that apply:
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act/ Regulation B.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act.
• Truth-in-Lending Act/Regulation Z.
• Military Lending Act/Servicemember Civil Relief Act.
• Sale of Insurance.
Vice President, ProBank Austin
• UTAH BANKERS ASSOCIATION
• North Carolina Bankers Association
• MONTANA BANKERS ASSOCIATION
• Indiana Credit Union LEague
• IOWA BANKERS
• Community Bankers Association of Georgia
• West Virginia Bankers Association
• PA Bankers Association
• Maryland BAnkers Association
• Louisiana Bankers Association
• Independent Bankers of Colorado
• Oregon Bankers Association
• Kentucky Bankers Association
• Washington Bankers Association
• Virginia Bankers Association
• Tennessee Bankers Association
• Michigan Bankers Association
• Idaho Bankers Association
• Indiana Bankers Association
• Ohio Bankers League
• South Carolina Bankers Association
• NC Bankers Association
• New Mexico Bankers Association
• Oklahoma Bankers Association