|Event Date||Fri Mar 26 EDT (7 months ago)|
This webinar is the third in a six-part webinar series on “The Physics of Affordable Housing” which features experts speaking on different housing affordability topics.
Women, whether as heads of households or key influencers within a family, often drive decisions about homeownership. Single women represent the second largest cohort of homebuyers, but despite their growing purchasing power, they still face challenges in homebuying. This webinar features a group of experts who will share their insights on how to reach women in the housing market, including ideas for different strategies, tactics, and partnerships.
• Understanding the market opportunities and challenges for women homeowners
• Insights into the messages (and messengers) that will help reach women
• Ideas for partnerships that will help you bridge the gender gap
Who Should Attend:
• Single-family residential membership
• Residential Mortgage Banking Executives
• Heads of Production and Business Development
• Loan Officers
• Branch Managers
Executive Director, NCRC Community Development Fund and Chief of Community Finance & Mobility, NCRC
VP, Mortgage Sales, Experience.com
Chief Mission Officer, YWCA of Columbus
Chief Operating Officer, Mortgage Bankers Association