|Event Date||Wed Mar 31 EDT (7 months ago)|
Beginning in 2020, banks have been faced with a unique challenge – supporting their clients and communities during a global pandemic. As bank staff have shifted to remote work and activated business continuity plans, specific needs continue to evolve in supporting bank clients including accountholders, small businesses, nonprofits, and community partners. How should your bank track this activity for your next CRA exam?
In this ninety-minute webinar, ProBank and findCRA will explore industry guidance and issuances released to help you develop an understanding of CRA best practices for documenting your bank’s pandemic response including:
• Tracking specialized loan originations for CRA including as PPP, EIDL, Main Street Lending, and more
• Foreclosure remediation and eviction prevention.
• Actions taken to support account holders and access to banking services.
• Key differences between the pandemic disaster declaration and normal disaster declarations, including what counts and what doesn’t for CRA.
• Loan, investment and service CRA strategies related to pandemic activities.
• Interagency Q&As, guidance and other issuances addressing CRA and the pandemic response.
Vice President, ProBank Austin