|Event Date||Thu Sep 16 EDT (about 1 month ago)|
If a financial institution fails, it’s frequently attributed to asset quality issues. Yet, credit risk seems to always play second fiddle to IT and compliance risks in terms of resources and attention. In this engaging and timely learning experience, Synergy Bank Consulting will give loan review and credit risk review the attention this important function deserves.
You will learn:
• State of loan review in 2021.
• Opinion on the Interagency Guidance on Credit Risk Review Systems (6/1/20).
• Key components of an effective loan review charter.
• The DNA of a strong loan reviewer.
• The month-to-month operational duties of a loan review department.
• 3 reasons loan review is your bank’s competitive advantage.
Founder and Principal, Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc.