We have taken unprecedented steps to develop this certification program for credit analysts which will focus on the necessary financial analysis skills needed by today's credit analysts, but will also address the additional expertise vital to a community bank's overall lending success.
Industry experts will present information in an engaging and tangible manner for all attendees. As a participant you will:
• Discuss key functions including financial analysis, overall business risk, and customer relationship needs.
• Enhance your knowledge of legal landmines and exposures in your credit memo.
• Identify strategic strengths and weaknesses of a credit request.
• Enrich your understanding of covenant tracking and loan file documentation requirements.
• Learn to stay ahead of potential compliance exposures in your credit portfolio.
• Develop financial, analytical, and business writing skills.
Who Should Attend: Credit analysts, credit review professionals, lenders, branch managers, and small business lender