Sun Dec 5 -03 - Wed Dec 8 -03 (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Dec 5 12:30pm - Wed Dec 8 9:00am
Marco Island, Florida
This event is an it is the annual must-attend director event of the credit union industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to join your colleagues for an in-depth look at relevant governance and strategy issues affecting your board, credit union, and the movement as a whole.
You’ll gain a deeper and broader understanding of industry trends, and walk away with enhanced skills and new approaches to governance all critical competencies for today’s strong board leaders. We’re busy working on topics for the 2021 event, but here’s what we covered in 2019:
• How to Be a Visionary Leader (And Predict the Future).
• Making Digital Personal: The Way Forward in the Era of FinTechs, BigTechs & MegaBanks.
• Payments Trends and Industry Update.
• How to Recruit, Engage, and Retain Millennial Board Members.
• And more!
Why You Should Attend:
Directors, Why Should You Attend?
• You’ll delve deep into vital industry and governance topics with 10 hours of dedicated learning time. We carefully select content uniquely relevant to your role as a credit union board member.
• You’ll leave with a deep understanding of governance best practices and key regulatory and fiduciary issues that will help keep your board and your credit union strong.
• Directors Conference is part learning, part networking, and part inspiration you’ll head home energized with many new ideas to implement.
CEO's, Why Send Your Directors?
• We carefully select content uniquely relevant to credit union board members. Your directors will delve deep into vital industry and governance topics.
• Networking is an important part of this conference; your directors will have opportunities to form bonds with fellow board members; connections they can reach out to once they are home.
• Directors leave understanding governance best practices and key regulatory and fiduciary issues that will help keep your board and your credit union strong.
• Directors Conference is part learning, part networking, and part inspiration your board members will head home energized with many new ideas to implement.
Business Expert, Founder, Vertical Lessons, Inc.
CUDE, Senior Vice President, Membership and Network Engagement, Inclusiv, New York, NY
PhD, President, Signature Resources Inc., Aurora, CO
Author, Founder and CEO, Cotential
Professor, Management and Human Resources, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University
CEO, Co-Founder, Quantum Governance L3C, Herndon, VA
Darling Consulting Group. Newburyport, MA
VP/Advisory Services, SRM (Strategic Resource Management), Memphis, TN
Managing Director, ALM First, Dallas, TX
NCUA Board Member, Former NCUA Chairman, NCUA Update General Session
Entrepreneur, and former NFL quarterback
• Cuna Mutual Group
• OM Financial Group
• The Sheeter Group