|Event Date||Sun Jan 27 EST - Thu Jan 31 EST (almost 3 years ago)|
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
One Baha Mar Boulevard Nassau N.P, Bahamas
CUES Symposium is a unique conference that fortifies the partnership between your credit union’s CEO and board chair. By attending together, the pair shares learning experiences and team-building opportunities, resulting in a powerful duo that works well together, ultimately strengthening your credit union.
This specialized event is highly interactive, providing opportunities for your CEO and chair to share ideas, problem solve, and develop plans ready to take home and implement immediately.
This year’s topics include:
• Tapping into Talent to Drive Value Creation
• How to Lead an Engaged and Inclusive CU
• The Imperfect Board Member
• Driving Performance and Culture through Trust
Who Should Attend?
• Presidents/CEOs looking to develop the skills needed to help their leadership team focus on strategic decision making.
• Board chairs/vice chairs interested in cultivating a strong bond to move their credit union into a successful future.
Global Adviser to CEOs & Corporate Boards, Bestselling Author
Consulting Partner, Strive & Principal Consultant, The Table Group
CEO, Trust Edge Leadership Institute & Author of bestselling books, The Trust Edge™
Kathleen M. O’Connor, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management and Organizations, S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Visiting Faculty, London Business School
2019 Sponsors :
• Co-op financial services
• CUNA mutual group
• LEO cyber security
• O.M. finacial group
• Allied solutions
• ALM first
• CU insight
• Franklin madison
• Meyer-chatfield group
• O'rourke & associates
• Quantum governance
• The sheeter group
• Velocity soultions