Thu Jan 27 EET (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jan 27 1:00am - Thu Jan 27 10:00am
Learn how to Address your Hottest Challenges & to formulate Your New CX Strategies In Just One Day!
• Capitalize on Digital Transformation & AI
• Cultivate Cultures that place customers in the center of all operations
• Create Fantastic Customer Journeys that wilI increase your loyal customers
• Spot and Analyze the ever changing Consumer Trends & Needs+
Why invest in CX?
• Investing in CX initiatives has the potential to double your revenue in 36 months.
• More than two thirds of companies now compete mainly based on customer experience – from just 36% in 2010!
• The number of companies investing in the omni-channel experience increased in 2020 by more than 300%.
• In fact, 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
• CX affects spontaneous purchases – as 49% of buyers have made impulsive purchases after a more personalized experience.
• By the end of 2020, the customer’s experience will be of greater value for the brand compared to the price and the product.
7 crucial topics on CX
• Making the Business Case for CX. Why is at the top of the agenda?
• The role of Empathy in CX for customer and employees….the most critical one.
• Οmni-channel Service. Is the experience consistent both online and offline?
• Metrics & KPIs. How are CX related metrics linked to better business results?
• CX & Covid19. Implications and Opportunities.
• Β2Β Customer Experience. Why is it equally important?
• AI. Why is AI critical in creating better customer experiences?
An upgraded conference experience on your screen!
The CX Summit 2022 virtual conference will offer a complete conference experience for delegates, speakers and sponsors, in a conference full of inspiration, practical advice, interaction and networking, with the option to watch it up close or from your office.
• International keynote speakers
• Top executives from Greece
• Discussion panel with the participation of the public
• Networking between participants
• One-to-One Sessions with clients, partners and speakers
• Virtual Expo Booths
• Engagement with live Polls & Contests
With your participation you will reap multiple benefits and specifically you will have the opportunity to:
• Meet and discuss with business leaders and entrepreneurs with the most comprehensive strategies and the most effective programs in Customer Experience.
• Get informed about the current trends, opportunities and developments in CX by practitioners, professors, CX influencers, consultants with significant international experience and distinctions.
• Learn in detail innovative practices and successful CX programs from various market sectors.
• Meet successful CX community executives and share experiences and knowledge.
What will you Learn?
• Get access to the latest CX market developments during the crisis and learn how to create a sustainable plan for the future.
• Get information about technologies and solutions that help improve your strategy and create a better customer experience.
• Understand how you can use data to gain value and improve your business KPIs.
• Strengthen the decentralized structure and employee commitment to your business to achieve better CX results.
Who will Attend?
• Customer Experience Heads
• Customer Relations Heads
• Customer Service heads
• Customer Loyalty Heads
• Customer Operations Heads
• Contact Centre Heads
• Heads of Product Development and Innovation
• Heads of UX
• Chief Digital Heads
• Technology Heads
• Chief Marketing Heads
• Heads of Consumer Insights and Analytics
• Senior Management (CEO, CMO, COO, CTO)
Global CX Consultant, No1 CX Influencer in Malaysia
Customer Experience & Business Transformation Thought Leader, CCXP, Harvard Business Analytics
Marketing and CX Adviser, Director, Customer Plus
Co-founder of the CX Accelerator, “CX Influencer of the Year” by CloudCherry in 2019
CX Practice Lead, Dentsu, Mapping Guru, MIT School of Management
CX Analytics Expert, Award Winning blogger and founder of XMplify Consulting LTD
CX and Innovation Consultant, Author of the best- selling book ‘The Zero In Formula’
Founder RealCX, Customer Experience Expert
CXO, Global CX Thought Leader & Influencer (top 150), over 400+hours of experience international (CCW, IQPC, World AI & RPA summit etc) conferences
Anna Noakes Schulze
CXS, Senior Partner for Customer Experience, Ecodynamics GmbH
Best-selling author, customer service and experience advisor and aspirant punk
The 1st Goleman Emotional Intelligence Coach in UK
2022 Sponsors and Partners
• MSM AUEB | MSc in Service Management
• MSM AUEB
• Voices to Connect
• CX Expert Asia
• Zero In
• Quirks Media
• Real CX Academy
• CNN Greece
• 360 Magazine
• CX Focus Magazine
• News 24/7
• Opium Works