Thu Nov 11 GMT (27 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Nov 11 3:00am - Thu Nov 11 12:00pm
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought the importance of cyber security and operational resilience to the forefront of strategic priorities like never before. UK Finance’s new conference will explore the latest regulatory, technological and societal issues, as the industry heads into 2022 and a new resilience focused BAU.
The conference will cover a range of subjects relating to cyber security, operational resilience, and supply chain risk, including the latest updates from the Financial Sector Cyber Collaboration Centre (FSCCC), the supervisory approach to operational resilience, cyber risk assessments, the latest updates from the Cross Market Operational Resilience Group (CMORG), and cloud technology.
The full list of sessions available is as follows, simply click on each session for details and booking link. You must book for each session you wish to attend.
• Financial Sector Cyber Collaboration Centre FSCCC – latest updates on the cyber security landscape
• Cyber Risk Assessments
• Third Party Risk
• Cloud Security and the new Threat Horizon
• Cross Market Operational Resilience Group (CMORG): An update from the chairs
• Operational Resilience: The Supervisors' Approach
BY ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE, YOU WILL:
• Gain an understanding of the regulatory objectives around operational and cyber resilience and ensure that your organisation remains compliant
• Learn about the latest updates from the world of Cyber Threat and Risk Assessments and how to best protect your organisation
• Understand how to implement robust and secure cloud security software
• Understand the impacts of the final rules which come into force on 31 March 2022 and how you can ensure that you are implementing best practice operational resilience and cyber security.
Director, UK Finance
Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
Chair, UK Finance
CEO, UK Finance
Vice President, Cyber Risk Institute (CRI)
MD, Digital, Technology and Cyber, UK Finance
Director, Digital Technology and Cyber
Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
Principal, Cyber Security, UK Finance
Director, National Resilience and Strategy National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
Manager, Fraud & Cyber Crime Prevention, DCPCU
Bank of England
• Booz Allen Hamilton