Tue Jun 14 UTC - Wed Jun 15 UTC (in 17 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jun 13 8:00pm - Tue Jun 14 8:00pm
Third parties represent a significant cyber security risk. Not only are their numbers increasing year on year for the average organizations, but they also broaden an organizations potential attack surface, often have less stringent cyber security measures in place and are seen as a softer target by cyber criminals.
In spite of this risk, many organizations still have a blind spot as to the number of third parties they have exposure to, the nature of the cyber security measures in place with their partners and an ability to monitor threats across the full attack surface.
With that in mind, Cyber Security Digital Summit: Third Party Risk Management APAC 2022 will be focused on:
• Identification: ensuring you are aware of all the third parties risks you are exposed to through effective asset discovery
• Assessment: strategies and tools for assessing the cyber security capabilities of your third parties
• Categorization: ranking and prioritizing the third parties who pose the greatest risk to your cyber security
• Monitoring: how to monitor the risks associated with your third parties in real time
• Compliance: identifying and adhering to the necessary compliance requirements with your third party providers
• Artificial intelligence: leveraging AI to identify and address third party risk at scale