Thu Sep 10 MDT (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Sep 10 9:30am - Thu Sep 10 8:00pm
The Fourth Annual Denver Cyber Security Summit connects C-Suite & Senior Executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with innovative solution providers and renowned information security experts.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Cyber Security Summit:
• Learn - Our conferences have been rated as one of The Top 50 Must Attend Conferences for the last 3 years. Learn from renowned experts from around the globe on how to protect & defend your business from cyber attacks during interactive Panels & Fast Track Discussions.
• Evaluate Demonstrations - Evaluate & See demonstrations from dozens of cutting-edge solution providers that can best protect your enterprise from the latest threats.
• Time, Travel & Money - Many senior executives simply don’t have the time to travel for up to a week to the large cyber trade shows. Our mission is to bring the cyber summit to the executives in the nation’s top cities. Our events are always for just one day only and are produced within first class hotels, not convention centers.
• Engage, Network, Socialize & Share - Engage, Network, Socialize & Share with hundreds of fellow Powerful Business Leaders, C-Suite Executives & Entrepreneurs.
• All Inclusive - During the summit, all of your meals, refreshments and snacks are included. We provide a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception for all of the attending delegates for one low price. You may also indulge in complimentary cigars at the conclusion of each event.
• CEUs / CPE Credits - By attending a full day at the Cyber Security Summit, you will receive a certificate granting you 6 Continuing Education Units or Continuing Professional Education Credits. To earn these credits you must participate for the entire summit & confirm your attendance at the end of the day.
• Investment - By investing one day at the summit, you may save your company millions of dollars, avoid stock devaluation and potential litigation.
• Atmosphere - Each Cyber Security Summit is “By Invitation Only” and all attendees are pre-screened & approved in advance. Attendance is limited to approx. 300 Sr. Level Executives to maintain an intimate, non-trade show like environment set within a luxury venue.
• Reality Check - Did Under Armour, Facebook, Equifax, Yahoo, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Sony, Target and thousands of other businesses that were hacked do everything within their power to avoid being victimized? Is your company next? Learn the latest defensive measures at the Cyber Security Summit from your peers and from thought leaders in the industry.
• Cyber Crime - Cyber Crime is the fastest growing threat to businesses globally. Secure your critical infrastructure before it’s too late!
Vice President of Sales Western Region and LATAM, nCipher Security
Partner, HALOCK Security Labs
Senior Solutions Architect, Recorded Future
Solutions Architect, Zscaler
Director of Email Security Products, Darktrace
Senior Sales Engineer, Malwarebytes
Solutions Architect, ReliaQuest
Sales Engineer, Intezer
CEO/President, Cybercrime Support Network
COO, Remediant, Inc.
Advisory CISO, Global, Duo Security, now part of Cisco
District Court Judge, State of Colorado
Director of Product Management, Proofpoint
SVP, Field Operations and Strategy, Bromium
Deputy Chief, Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, National Security Division, U.S. Dept. of Justice
Manager, Central US Sales Engineering, BlackBerry Cylance
Lead Network Threat Hunter, Awake Security
CEO, Pulse Secure
Cybersecurity Advisor, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
This Subject Matter Expert is being kept Confidential for security reasons, The FBI, Denver Field Office
Information Security Manager, City and County of Denver
Chief Security Strategist, Tenable, Inc.
2020 Sponsors and Partners
• ARCTIC WOLF
• IDM WORKS
• IDM WORKS SailPoint
• Check Point
• Blackberry CYLANCE
• Recorded Future
• ALERT LOGIC
• burwoodgroup inc
• silver peak
• ACFE Association of Certified Fraud Examiners COLORADO CHAPTER
• ACP Association of Continuity Professionals
• MILE HIGH DENVER CHAPTER
• Center for Internet Security (CIS)
• CIO Review
• COLORADO BUSINESS ROUNTABLE
• CS AI
• cybercrime SUPPORT NETWORK
• Denver Executive Association
• FENG – The Financial Executives Network Group
• IoT Nation
• ISACA Denver
• (ISC)2 Denver
• (ISC)2 Pikes Peak
• Loss Prevention Magazine (LPM)
• SIM COLORADO
• The Cyber Security Place
• WiCyS – Women in Cybersecurity
• WOMEN PRESIDENTS ASSOCIATION