Thu Feb 24 CST (in 28 days)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 24 1:00am - Thu Feb 24 1:00am
What You'll Learn:
• What projects are industry leaders, across all asset and building classes, currently topping out, and what is next in their pipelines for 2022?
• What trends are we seeing at the national level and how is that impacting the DFW market?
What is the 2022 capital market outlook for the Dallas market and where are the investments coming from? Where are they going?
• How has the Dallas area capitalized on incredible population growth and unprecedented housing demand? Are multifamily developers and owners able to keep up and how are they distinguishing themselves in a bustling market?
• What are the main issues that need to be addressed in order to to set the city up for long-term growth and success?
How You'll Do More Business:
• Dallas is seeing a continued record industrial absorption rate enjoyed the top net population growth in the nation, so how are local leaders and recently migrated companies looking to capitalize? In regards to Dallas' record population growth, where are the geographic focus points? With the trickle-down necessity of job opportunities, how are tenants being attracted to the area and/or expanding their operations? Gain a competitive edge for 2022 and join us to learn answers to these questions and more.
Who You’ll Meet:
• Owners, developers, investors, brokers, architects, engineers, GCs, city officials, economic development authorities, and tenants
What Does Your Ticket Get You:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
President & COO, Granite Properties
Executive Chairman, Weitzman
Market Officer, Prologis
SVP & Construction Partner, JPI
CEO, Thakkar Developments
Senior Vice President, Cousins Properties
CEO & Executive Director, Allen Economic Development Corporation
• Marathon Fitness
• Allen EDC