|Event Date||Thu Dec 9 EST (about 2 months ago)|
Debit card fraud has had a significant impact on bottom line losses to the financial institutions based on increased breaches and the ability for fraudsters to use systematic and other effective methods for obtaining card information.
How do financial institutions mitigate debit fraud based on today’s threats?
What is the difference between debit card fraud and a debit card unauthorized dispute?
This debit card webinar will take attendees through today’s newest ways of prevention, identification and recovery efforts in dealing with debit card fraud and discuss changes in the technology, financial institution workflows and training that will have a significant impact on debit card losses.
• Trends in debit card fraud
• Tools available to mitigate debit card fraud.
• Knowing the difference between a debit card dispute and a debit card fraud.
• Suggested documentation to include in your procedures for prevention, identification and response to debit card fraud events.
Who Should Attend:
• Electronic Banking Staff
• Deposit Operations
• Debit Card Department
• Fraud Management
• BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
• Information Technology Officers
• Information Security Officers
• Customer Service Representatives/Tellers
• Call Centers
• Treasury Management
• Risk Management
• Internal Audit
• Executive Management
Founder, Secura Risk Management