|Event Date||Tue Mar 16 EDT - Thu Mar 18 EDT (7 months ago)|
This complimentary, three-day series of on-demand content provides fresh insights on digital acceleration within the financial services industry.
The pandemic shifted digital transformation into high gear. Banks and credit unions moved quickly to adapt. To meet and exceed customers’ new digital expectations, financial institutions are now focused on maintaining that momentum.
BAI’s latest Deep Dive series will share insights on how financial services organizations can strengthen their strategy and grow within the industry’s accelerated digital tempo.
• Influential commentator Chris Skinner travels to the year 2030 and looks back at what has changed in banking.
• How a “micro-transformation” strategy can help financial institutions make a big impact quickly.
• Training your workforce for a digitally focused future.
• Strengthening customer relationships in the digital world.
• Demos and white papers from the financial services industry’s top solutions providers.
• Equifax, Inc.
• Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.
• nCino, Inc.
• NICE Actimize
• Relay Network, LLC