|Event Date||Wed May 12 EDT (5 months ago)|
Please join us for a discussion of deposit “hot topics”! We’ve identified our most common deposit audit findings and created a guide to manage and avoid these frequently identified issues.
We’ll work through a focused review of the following deposit regulations to examine the most common problem areas identified in ProBank’s deposit audit experiences.We’ll also discuss best practices, tips and suggestions, and other recommendations to help you successfully master tricky material and avoid audit findings.
In this webinar we will discuss:
• Regulation D Final Rule: Elimination of Savings Account Limitations and Reserve Requirements.
• Fair Credit Reporting Act.
• Beneficial Ownership.
• Expedited Funds Availability Act/Regulation CC Updated Funds Availability Thresholds.
• Electronic Funds Transfer Act/Regulation E Error Resolution.
• Truth-in-Savings/Regulation DD Advertising Requirements.
K. Natalie Straus
Vice President and Senior Consultant, ProBank Austin