Tue Mar 17 CET - Fri Mar 20 CET (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 17 12:00pm - Fri Mar 20 12:00pm
Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Many deployments of digital financial services are struggling to grow due to high inactivity among registered customers and low usage of services. Providing digital financial services requires not only a good product and an excellent distribution channel, but also a good marketing strategy. This course targets institutions that need to define a marketing strategy or that are looking to increase the use of their products and services.
Through this training, participants will understand how to develop and deliver marketing strategies to effectively communicate the value proposition to their target market. To do this, it analyzes consumer behavioral biases and the customer journey, from awareness to active use of the service.
• Product Managers.
• Marketing Managers.
• Sales Managers.
• Understanding your customers.
• Introduction to market lessons for innovation and design (MI4ID).
• Market teaching.
• Product development.
• Business model design.
• Pilot and apprenticeship.
• Adaptation of messages to the customer journey.
• Channels, image and communication framework.
• Marketing assessment and impact.