Wed Mar 30 CEST (in 5 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Mar 30 4:00am - Wed Mar 30 6:30am
If you are an innovative SME with an idea, product or service which has the potential to grow internationally, join us for this event to hear about the latest funding and support opportunities available to you, share some of your innovation stories and network with other businesses to spark new collaborations.
KTN’s Digital & Creative Team have been running Digital Business Meetups for over fours years helping UK-based digital companies to learn about funding and business support opportunities available to them across various sectors and making valuable connections and partnerships.
Following the success of our first Digital Business Meetup Online Series, we’re pleased to launch the Digital Business Meetup 2021/22 Online Series that will further explore available funding and support opportunities in a variety of sectors. If you are an innovator looking for support during and after these challenging times, join one of our upcoming sessions.
• During the session, you will be able to:
• Learn about the funding and business support available from Innovate UK (part of UKRI) and other support organisations.
• Learn about how KTN can help you make valuable business connections.
• Introduce your own digital business to others (NOTE: five 3-min spots will be available to pre-selected businesses).
• Network and speak directly with our presenters and other participating businesses after the main event.