Tue Jun 29 BST - Wed Jun 30 BST (4 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jun 29 4:00am - Wed Jun 30 12:00pm
Park Plaza Victoria London
239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London SW1V 1EQ, UK
Digital transformation is not a fad. It is an imperative for every industry, and it affects customers, employees and organizations alike. Balancing and prioritizing tech investments to improve the digital experience, both inside and outside the organization, are critical in defining your competitiveness today and in the future.
Join ISG advisors and industry experts at the annual Digital Business Summit to ensure your organization is prioritizing agility, adaptability and resiliency and adopting the innovative solutions and technologies that will both disrupt and elevate your enterprise.
The Digital Business Summit brings together enterprise users and industry thought leaders to explore how manufacturing practices are rapidly evolving with the emergence of new technologies and changing consumer ecosystems. The following roles/titles should register to attend:
Who would benefit attending?
• Enterprise Agility Executives
• Automation / Cognitive Leaders
• Technology Officers
• Shared Services Executives
• Business and IT Management
• Performance Management Executives
• Digital Officers
• Senior Business Strategists
• Organizational Change Management Professionals
• Employee Engagement Executives
• Heads of Business Services
• Human Resource Executives
• Heads of Workplace Services
• Heads of Customer Experience
• Digital Security Leaders
• Contact Center Leaders