Tue Sep 28 BST (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 28 6:00am - Tue Sep 28 7:00am
Within insurance, claims represent the ‘moment of truth’ for customers during their time of need. Digital claims could be the last big hurrah for insurers as they strive to improve combined ratios, gain a competitive edge and improve the customer journey.
However ‘straight through claims’ has been talked about for a decade but has yet to become a reality for many insurers. So what is holding back insurers from mining that last pot of gold?
In this upcoming webinar, brought to you by Insurance Post in association with SAS, an expert panel will discuss the factors which are reshaping the claims landscape, the benefits of embracing digital claims and how existing barriers to change can be overcome.
Topics to be discussed:
• What is the current state of play when it comes to digital claims?
• How are insurers approaching the need to reduce claims costs?
• What strategies can insurers take to ensure analytics and decision automation becomes a reality within claims?
• What specific technologies are available to build these capabilities and reduce costs?
• How can claims transformation bring siloed teams across customer experience, IT and claims together ro create an integrated strategy?
• How will the MOJ policy changes affect claims processing?
• If insurers significantly automate more low value claims, what impact will taking away that handling experince have on less senior claims employee and on the overall business?
• Gaining a competitive edge in a crowded market.
Affinity Director, Marketstudy
Head of Insurance, SAS UK & Ireland
Head of Customer and Market Insight for the UK, Zurich
Content Director, Insurance Post