Thu Sep 22 UTC (in 8 months)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Sep 22 7:00am - Thu Sep 22 11:00am
Over the past year, the financial services industry has seen rapid transformation in many areas including digital banking, payments, security, personalisation, and financial inclusion.
One thing that is certain is that financial services institutions have come to the realization that embracing technology and innovation has gone beyond a mere value-added benefit; it has become essential – not only for survival, but for future growth opportunities.
As a result of the pandemic, new habits have developed and old patterns of behavior are being abandoned. Customers who had a fondness for in-person banking in the past have now come to appreciate branchless banking as well as new, digital payment solutions.
In addition, much of the hesitation around digital transformation by financial institutions no longer exists, as the push towards greater digitization has come from regulators, staff, and customers themselves. In other words, what were previously sources of constraints have become digital transformation enablers.
To stay competitive, fundamental changes and important strategic choices in the digitalization of financial firms must take place.
From redefining the digital customer experience to taking a mobile-first view, it will seeks to supercharge your strategy by bringing together African financial services leaders and technology players to discuss the key factors that the industry must keep on the front burner as they embark on the journey to digitization.
The summit will also delve into how financial institutions can harness new technologies such as Ai, IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, and Cloud Computing, to compete with challenger banks, serve their customers better, improve efficiency and increase profitability– in spite of the current crises.
Who will benefit?
Delegate titles include:
• Chief Innovation Officer
• Chief Information Officer
• Chief Platform Officer
• Chief Technology Officer
• Heads of Innovation
• Heads of Payments
• Heads of Data Analytics
• Heads of Digital
• Heads Digital Transformation
• Heads Customer Experience
• Heads of Fintech
• Heads of Data Architecture
• Heads of IT Infrastructure
• Heads of Mobile Banking
• Chief Operations Officer
• Chief Digital Officer
• Heads of Business Units
• Heads of Strategy
• Meet & Connect: Digital Finance Africa brings together the people and companies shaping the future of the African finance industry. Broaden your network and meet senior executives, leading experts, entrepreneurs, and investors in a familiar atmosphere to discuss partnerships, collaboration, and investments.
• Watch & Learn: Enjoy one day packed with high-quality content. Watch and learn from a diverse list of select local and international speakers across key industry branches through keynotes, panels, and virtual breakaways.
• Grow your Business: Whatever your objectives, you are only one click away from meeting your future clients and partners. At Digital Finance Africa you will have plenty of opportunities to engage with top executives from established African financial institutions, innovative technology companies, and service providers in virtual round tables and one-on-ones.
Country Manager, Farmcrowdy-rwanda
Caib (SA), Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Institute of Bankers in South Africa
Chief Innovation Officer, Tyme Bank
CIO and Head of It, Data and Analytics and Project Management at Momentum Investments
Managing Director, Middle East and Africa
Dr Nkosi Kumalo
Managing Executive, Exa Business Unit for BCX
Chief Future Officer, Brave Group
Chief Analytics Officer, Tyme Bank
Executive: Digital, Nedbank
GM Africa, Mambu
Founder & CEO, Amber
Group Chief Technology Officer, Ecocash and Cassava Smartech
Head Digital Banking, Nedbank Zimbabwe
Group CEO, Ayo Holdings
Managing Director, IT News Africa
Innovation Booster Orange Africa
Head of Product, Lulalend
CEO, FNB Connect
Chief Digital Officer- Wholesale, ABSA
SABC Business Anchor, Event Mc
Abigail Komu – Okonji
Riseup Money2020, Digital & Financial Inclusion Specialist & Board Member African Women in Fintech & Payments (AWFP)