Thu May 27 EEST - Fri May 28 EEST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu May 27 1:00am - Fri May 28 10:00am
• Digital transformation: a necessary disruption, a strategic imperative or just another trend.
• Helping banks stay relevant in the ‘new normal’.
• Crypto-currency and blockchain.
• The transformative role of CBDCs and Stablecoins.
• Digital Identity, Customer onboarding and crime prevention.
• Open Banking – the most comprehensive transparency initiative.
• Combination of Open Banking with instant payments.
• Implementing API – a gradual shift from traditional banking to open banking.
• AI, ML in European Financial Sector.
• Fraud Detection System (FDS)- cope up with external and internal frauds.
• Combining AI and Behavioral intelligence to acquire new clients.
• IoT Powered Digital Transformation.
• Big Data & Digital Transformation – Finding The Right Data Sets.
• Using IoT to maintain a complete risk profile in real time.
• Optimizing Back-end Processes and integrating RPA.
• Using digital labour to achieve complete Straight Through Processing.
• Digitized back-end processes and improving customer experience.
Program Manager Enterprise Services, Credit Suisse
Head of Strategic Development Lab - Digital Platforms , UBS
Digital Data Expert , ABN AMRO
Head of Risk, Group Digital Channels, Lloyds
Corporate Strategy & Transformation Manager, KBC
IT Director, Millenium Bcp
Chief Innovation Officer, ING
Corporate & Investment Banking - Business Process Engineering, BBVA
Senior Compliance Advisor – Payments & Open Banking expert, UniCredit
Innovation Manager, Banco Santander
Chief Executive Officer, Allica Bank
Head of Digital Transformation, Pravex Bank
Senior Manager, OP
Head of Artificial Intelligence, OP
Head of Digital Excellence Center, Hamberg Commercial Bank
Head of Distance/Remote Banking, Calxa Geral de Depositos
• Global Risk Community
• Payments Journal
• Acuity Market Intelligence
• Payments Cards & Mobile