Tue Sep 13 UTC - Thu Sep 15 UTC (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Sep 12 8:00pm - Wed Sep 14 8:00pm
Directors—explore ways to help your board function at its highest level, even in the rapidly changing financial services industry.
Under the guidance of three highly renowned governance professionals, take a dive deep into topics that will help you in creating a strong, highly-functioning board. Over the course of three afternoons, learn alongside your colleagues in a digital environment.
This is the perfect opportunity to set your board up for success in a post-pandemic world—don’t miss out. Register now—space is limited!
• This budget friendly seminar series is an amazing opportunity for those new to the board, and for board members who are ready to continue development, but not quite yet ready to travel to in-person events.
• Our speakers are sought after governance experts.
• The program was structured to ensure the best learning opportunities, and to avoid digital fatigue.
• Dive deep into your role as a board member and walk away with actionable ideas to implement at your credit union.
• Expand your network of like-minded board professionals.
Michael G. Daigneault
CEO, Quantum Governance
Founder, Hofheimer Strategy Advisors
President/Principal, Leading2Leadership LLC