|Event Date||Wed Jul 14 EDT (in about 1 month)|
Credit Rating Agencies perform operational reviews of commercial/multifamily loan servicing operations as a non-credit component of the rating process. This is an important part of their review process alongside the credit ratings these entities assign for CMBS and CRE CLO transactions. Hear directly from the agencies about servicer review process, what it entails and why it’s a significant component for rated transactions. Senior servicing executives who manage loans across all capital sources will also weigh in with their perspective and input on servicer reviews and industry trends.
• What are criteria(s) for a servicer review
• How does the process work and who is involved
• What is the value proposition for rating agencies and benefits to servicer/industry
• What are servicing hot topics and industry trends
Who Should Attend?
• Servicing, Asset Management and Technology professionals
• Underwriters, Originators and Investors
• Analysts, Mid-Level Career professionals
• Senior Executives in the Commercial/Multifamily Industry
Executive Vice President, Greystone
Senior Director, Fitch Ratings
Senior Director, S & P Global Ratings
Senior Vice President, DBRS Morningstar
Associate Vice President, Mortgage Bankers Association