|Event Date||Tue Feb 22 EST (in 4 months)|
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Conference, 22 February 2022 (GMT) is an exclusive virtual event that will explore cloud as a potential game-changer for how financial services will operate in future. As banks face changing consumer expectations, emerging technologies and alternative business models, C-suite executives, CIOs and board members are moving cloud computing to the forefront of their focus.
Cloud in FinTech & Banking Conference will bring together over 500 industry-leading IT Directors within SMEs and large corporates responsible for cloud & FinTech strategies in their businesses.
Join your peer group of professionals including CTO’s, CIO’s, Heads of Innovation and Strategy, IT and Information System Directors, and more within this connected ecosystem.
Key event takeaways:
● Data sovereignty and security
● Understanding cloud-native FinTech
● The role of cloud and what the bank of the future may look like
● Understanding how to build a cloud value-assessment model for your business case
● Understanding and navigating financial regulations, governance and compliance
● Understanding cyber risk and how to handle security concerns
• Edge Computing News
• STL Partners