Fri Nov 16 HKT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Fri Nov 16 12:00am - Fri Nov 16 12:00am
Real Estate Academy
61-63 Webb St, East Gosford NSW 2250, Australia
Mandy Wurth has had the hands-on privilege of working with agents that made the business decision to create an Effective Business Unit Team (EBU). Regardless of the structure everyone is working towards growth.
As an agent you may get to a point where you feel you are at capacity and can’t do what you do well by yourself anymore. Each day the leakage of missed opportunity and close to burn out is the reason that an EBU is the right pathway forward. This workshop is designed to answer all your questions on a national level. As a coaching company we see the wins & losses.
In this workshop Mandy will cover:
• When is the right time to bring on the next person?
• How does the position description read for this person?
• Setting KPI’s and working with accountability
• Prospecting plan and budgets – who does what
• Leadership and team management