|Event Date||Wed Sep 29 EDT (9 months ago)|
Consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Edge Computing ecosystem.
In a world where speed, connectivity and real-time access to data have become a way of life, edge computing has fast become an essential component of virtually every business’s IT strategy. For forward-thinking and dynamic enterprises, edge computing can enable a significant increase in operational efficiency and automation, while dramatically reducing latency.
The Edge Computing Expo North America will provide insight and strategies for technology decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate thought-leadership topics and valuable strategies to drive businesses forward.
Over 5,000 attendees are expected to join this digital event including CTO’s, Heads of Innovation and Technology, IT Directors, Telecom Providers, Developers, Start-Up’s, Government, Automotive, Operators, Investors, VCs and more.
This edge computing conference is perfect for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organisation.
• The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions from over 40 speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Attend the event to learn:
• The importance of edge computing as a key pillar in a multi-layered and convergent technology strategy
• Business wins enabled by the intelligent edge taken from advanced use cases across multiple industry verticals
• Effective partnership models that will optimise edge computing
• Using AI to increase the performance of edge devices
• Creating best practice roadmaps for cloud-to-edge architectures
Editor in Chief, Techforge
(CCIE, MBA, MSCIS), SVP, Global Head of Network Services, AIG
Director of Product Management, Nebulon
VP Architecture and Strategy, Wells Fargo
Director, Intelligent Connected Systems (ICS) Division, Toyota
Lorenzo C. Hines
Global SVP of IT, Citi
CTO & Head of IT, City of San Leandro, CA, City of San Leandro
General Manager, Rakuten Mobile Americas
Research Director, Insights, World Wide Digital Transformation Strategies, IDC
Director, Automotive Edge Computing Consortium (AECC)
Sr. Director Program Management & Architecture, Matellio
Founding Partner, Transforma Insights
Kinetic Edge Alliance
SVP, Operations, StackPath
Director Strategic Initiatives & Solution Architect, Schneider Electric
Chief Data and Analytics Officer, FBAlliance Insurance
Associate Fellow, Verizon
2021 Sponsors & Partners
• Edge Computing News
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNERS:
• Kinetic Edge Alliance
• Electronic Specifier.com
• Edge Computing News
• The Global Voice of Telecoms It
OFFICIAL PR PARTNER:
• PR Underground
OFFICIAL FILM PARTNER:
• Free Bird