Tue Mar 16 UTC - Wed Mar 17 UTC (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Mar 16 4:50am - Wed Mar 17 9:30am
Economic performance in Africa and the Middle East continues to improve. Join us at EuroFinance to hear how to seize the opportunities while you secure your business in this dynamic environment.
Attended by a select group of high level finance and treasury executives, it will cover the most pressing issues with an interactive and dynamic format that combines open, case study presentations with round tables focussed on different markets.
In the plenary sessions, leading companies present how they align their treasury operations to business realities in Africa and the Middle East, including cash management, currency, interest rate and commodity risk as well as funding strategies locally and abroad.
In the round tables you will be able to exchange experiences with a small group of peers on how to deal with the changing regulatory frameworks that often restrict the movement of cash and access to FX in some markets.
The conference will also look at the latest innovations to improve efficiency and support business growth. If you are responsible for finance and treasury in Africa or the Middle East, you need to attend this conference.
Who should attend?
• Corporate treasury and finance professionals who are responsible for their company’s African and/or Middle Eastern operations – whether you are already in these regions or thinking about it.
• Product, sales and marketing teams from financial institutions and service providers who want to meet with corporate treasurers and better understand the challenges they face in Africa & the Middle East.
• Hear corporate case studies from treasurers who have overcome the challenges you are currently facing
• Network with like-minded professionals – everyone you meet will be someone you can learn from
• Meet the key banks and solution providers operating in the region
Treasurer: East and Southern Africa, British American Tobacco (BAT)
Finance Director and EMEA Treasurer, Dell
Group Finance Manager, New Solutions-Intenational,Strategy&Solutions,Global Financial Services, Microsoft Corporation
Kimberly Clark Corporation
CFO, JAP International | JAP Africa
Head of Europe SABIC Women’s Network, SABIC
Head of M-Pesa Commercial and Strategy, Vodafone
Treasury Manager, Decathlon
GTS Head, Citi
Group Treasurer, Multichoice Group
MD, Regional Head of Transaction Banking Sales Europe, Standard Chartered
Head of Institutional Sales Africa, Standard Bank
Heineken International B.V.
Director, The Economist Intelligence Unit
Patrick Peters Buhler
2021 Sponsors and Partner
• Standard Bank
• Standard Chartered