Thu Jul 29 CDT (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jul 29 1:00pm - Thu Jul 29 2:00pm
In today’s noisy market where savvy members have instant access to nearly everything, quality products and services are no longer enough to differentiate your credit union from the competition. In this session, you'll learn about the roles of purpose and sustainability through the lens of innovation and how to apply new models and strategies at your credit union that influence member loyalty and drive growth.
• Learn about the new "Purpose Profit Loop" and why credit unions need to think about it
• How to improve member loyalty, drive revenue and differentiate your credit union
• Understand the meaning of brand purpose & why this matters in today’s marketplace
• Discover how we are in the first inning of a new era where organizations integrate sustainability into their business models.
• See how Wall Street is now paying attention