|Event Date||Wed May 25 EDT (in about 10 hours)|
Do your policies, procedures, and processes match the risk associated with each ACH customer? Higher risk means more due diligence.
This webinar will teach you how to assess an ACH customer’s risk and describe the extra steps required with enhanced due diligence.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
• Explain the risks associated with ACH transactions
• Create a proper customer risk profile and accurately assign risk ratings for ACH customers
• Distinguish which customers should be deemed higher risk
• Determine the appropriate due diligence required at account opening and throughout the relationship with the ACH customer
• Explain when a high-risk customer can be reduced to moderate or low risk
• Conduct a BSA/AML quantity of risk assessment for your institution regarding ACH customers
Your institution’s BSA/AML compliance program is always a hot button with examiners, and it is even more important now regarding ACH customers. All institutions must use a risk-based approach to ensure their policies, procedures, and processes are commensurate with the risk associated with a particular ACH customer. The higher the risk, the greater amount of due diligence and monitoring required. This webinar will explain how your institution can identify and assess the risk – low, medium, or high – associated with accountholders using ACH services. In addition, it will explain the additional steps for conducting the “enhanced” due diligence that is required for higher-risk accountholders, and the ongoing monitoring that is required of all customers using ACH services.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session will benefit all operations department personnel, ACH personnel, compliance staff, BSA and security officers, risk officers, auditors, attorneys, and managers.
Attorney, Spencer Fane LLP