|Event Date||Tue Jan 11 EST (12 days ago)|
Assets in dedicated ESG funds could grow from $8 trillion today to as much as $30 trillion by 2030. To capitalize on this opportunity, and deliver on sustainability promises to investors, you need the right insights to help inform your ESG strategy.
In this webinar – part of the Broadridge ESG Series – we ask a panel of industry experts with deep domain expertise and broad global experience about the current ESG landscape, and key regulatory and data considerations that top their agendas for 2022.
During this webinar, we’ll discuss:
• Key objectives and priorities that organizations need to focus on today
• How firms are managing disclosures as well as industry-wide data challenges
• Pros and cons of an ESG regulatory framework, and the likelihood of standard regulations across regions
• How firms are implementing ESG strategies and key initiatives, and keeping up with the quickly evolving ESG landscape
• Recommendations to enable sustainability programs and investment funds to more effectively fulfill ESG goals
Opportunity lies ahead, and 2022 is just the beginning. What comes next will depend on the actions you take today to deliver the desired outcomes for investors, fund selectors, and policymakers.
Michael Tae, Moderator
Chief Transformation Officer, Broadridge
Keir D. Gumbs
Corporate Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, Broadridge
ESG Client Portfolio Manager, Vice President, Federated Hermes
Senior Vice President of Sustainability & ESG, Citi