Mon Nov 25 CET - Tue Nov 26 CET (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Nov 25 2:15am - Tue Nov 26 9:30am
Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
Piazza San Marco, 1332 Venice, Italy
Receive guidance on how to improve your strategies for administrative and on-the-spot verifications and how to verify the eligibility of expenditure, Simplified Cost Options, State aid and public procurement. Become familiar with the new requirements of the assurance package and how to handle irregularities and financial corrections.
Deepen your knowledge in managing verifications, financial management and first level control. We will help you to answer questions like “How to deal with personnel and overhead costs?”, “Regulatory environment 2014‐2020 for first‐level control – what is new?”, “What accounting records have to be kept?”.
Since our speakers have a lot of practical experience in the fields of administrative verification, risk analysis and ESI Funds management, this workshop will guide you through the Regulatory environment 2014‐2020. Benefit from in-depth presentations, practical exercises, cases and discussion rounds with our renowned experts.
Who should participate?
• Representatives from public authorities in charge of first-level control and audit, especially from:
– Managing Authorities
– Certifying Authorities
– Audit Authorities
– Intermediate Bodies
– Regional and local authorities
– Court of Auditors
• Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
• Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
• Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
• International, national and local associations and networks
• Consultants and lawyers specialised on ESI Funds
Researcher, National University of Public Service
Contracting Officer, MA for ETC Programmes, Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration
Chief Expert, Financial Management and Quality Control, Department. National Fund Directorate
Former Chief Certification and Financial Management Expert, CGAP