Tue Feb 15 UTC - Wed Feb 16 UTC (in 20 days)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Feb 14 7:00pm - Tue Feb 15 7:00pm
Join industry leaders in capital markets to discuss challenges and benefits of upcoming regulatory change. Keep updated with policy developments, and assess the potential impacts of STS on the ABS market.
Benefits Of Attending Include:
Hear from regulators, originators, investors, and issuers on first STS transactions in the market. Tackle regulatory challenges of the regime and keep pace with developments to technical standards.
1. Experiences On The Issuer Side
• Hear from issuers and originators on experiences of first STS transactions in the market
• Discuss impact on volumes, pricing, and interaction with global markets
• What are the difficulties in getting verified?
2. Assess The Effects On Asset Managers And Investors
• What are the impacts on global investment of securitised products?
• What are the incentives to invest in STS securitisations?
• Will the regime improve the capital markets industry?
3. Navigate Emerging Regulatory Challenges With EBA And ESMA Keynotes
• Keep updated on the regulatory technical standards from European policymakers
• Assess the impact of libor on the ABS market
• Tackle due diligence and disclosure challenges
4. What Are The Benefits Of The STS Regime?
• Achieving effective capital calibration & relief
• Can STS be applied for synthetic transactions?
5. Network With Industry Leaders And Peers
• Hear from Citi Bank, Santander, Goldman Sachs, Dutch Securitisation Association Morgan Stanley, Blackrock, European Investment Bank and more...
6. Firms Who Joined Us Last Year....
• ECB, EBA, ESMA, FCA, PGGM, Hermes, Macquire Bank, Blackrock, Obvion, UniCredit, Investec, Clearstream, SocGen, Santander, AIB, Natixis, Janus Henderson and more...
Managing Director and Global Head, ARCO Notes and Structuring, Santander
Managing Director, Citi
Executive Director, Securitisation and Structured Finance, Goldman Sachs
Senior Managing Counsel & Managing Director, BNY Mellon
Senior Fixed Income Strategist, ABN Amro
Head of Asset-Backed Products UK, Societe Generale
Manager Treasury, Obvion
Director, Dutch Securitisation Association
Technical Policy Director, The Investing and Saving Alliance (TISA)
Senior Managing Director, Värde Partners
Portfolio Manager, CFA, Partner, Co-Founder, Capital Four
Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
Director Securitisation & Covered Bonds, Rabobank