|Event Date||Tue Mar 16 EDT (7 months ago)|
• How one investment truth can drive front office excellence and improve investment decision making
• The pitfalls of a fragmented system architecture and the factors that buy-side firms should weigh when considering a unified platform approach
• The opportunity cost of not having one investment truth. Where are your peers in terms of achieving one version of the truth?
• How to transform a fragmented system landscape into one investment truth for portfolio management excellence
• How one investment truth can help firms to adapt to market volatility, drive innovation and remain competitive
Get the latest market insights on:
• Achieving a real-time, holistic view of investment data for improves decision making
• Moving from a fragmented system landscape to a unified platform
• The opportunity cost of not having One Investment Truth
• Using an integrated solution to adapt to market volatility and drive innovation.
Research Director, Chartis Research
Andrew Y. Chin
Chief Risk Officer and Head of Quantitive Research, Alliance Bernstein
Senior Market Strategist, Simcorp
Vice President, Simcorp