Reacquire, Refresh & Reassess: Financial Institution Strategies for Thriving in 2021
It’s no question that 2020 was a true litmus test of your financial institution’s strength and stability. We all have faced unprecedented challenges and witnessed dramatic shifts in consumer banking behavior and motivations—as well as fast-paced growth in banking services and technology. Now is the time to look forward to a stronger, healthier year and to learn what types of strategies other financial institutions are leveraging to thrive in 2021.
At Velocity Executive Summits, we’ll help answer questions such as:
• What does the Biden administration mean for your financial institution?
• How can we reacquire existing account holders through digital engagement?
• Why is it important to take a multi-channel digital approach to account acquisition & deposit growth?
• What are the most critical factors in managing an effective overdraft program, while reducing risk to your institution and consumers?
• What are the options for providing responsible and compliant short-term liquidity to your consumers?
• How can you address the small business credit market and make these loans profitably and quickly like fintech competitors?
Our Summits are informative educational seminars that are 100% complimentary to qualified bank and credit union executives, whether virtual or in-person.