|Event Date||Thu Mar 25 EDT (7 months ago)|
LIBOR Exposure and Risk Management
This session will address key LIBOR exposure risk management considerations for new as well as legacy transactions. This includes a discussion of market liquidity, basis risk, operational risk, and other risks that should to be identified, assessed, and managed as part of transition.
• Understand how firms are identifying and defining LIBOR exposure risks
• Learn how firms are proactively reducing LIBOR exposures and mitigating LIBOR exposure risks
This session will discuss considerations to support working with clients and counterparties to remediate their LIBOR exposures, including key business decisions, contract remediation strategies, workflow tracking, roles and responsibilities, and overall engagement with customers through the remainder of transition.
• Determine the internal requirements for client outreach for new and legacy business to mitigate conduct risk
• Learn how to structure critical components of your client outreach program: responsibilities of core team and relationship managers, communications strategy, and monitoring/tracking remediation activities
Technology and Operations Readiness
This session will discuss system impacts and common requirements for new functionality for migrating to ARRs. This session will also address the state of vendor readiness, testing considerations, and other data and infrastructure implications.
• Understand requirements and timelines necessary for technology and data enhancements
• Learn how peers are developing systems readiness assessments to support new product launch and client outreach for legacy remediation
Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
Principal, Ernst & Young LLP