Wed May 19 UTC (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 19 5:00am - Wed May 19 1:00pm
JOIN us online for the latest guidance and essential practical tips for taxation of agricultural land
The Virtual Experience
Farm Tax 2021 is continuing online which will enable you to make the most out of your delegate ticket by:
• Tuning into sessions, joining Q&As and participating in audience polls.
• Connect before, during and after the event with 1:1 or group video meetings.
• Join the socials and make serendipitous encounters with old friends and new.
All content will be streamed live and available on-demand allowing you to structure your day in a way that suits you, speakers will ensure that you have access to all relevant materials.
Who should attend?
This one day Farming Conference has been designed for professionals who want to stay ahead of the latest changes in the farming and rural business sector. Our 2021 programme is packed with technical and informative sessions covering the full spectrum of practical issues facing the rural community.
If you want to remain up to date and able to provide your clients with the expert level of service they need in a world of uncertainty, you cannot afford to miss Farm Tax 2021.
What will we be covering?
This year's topic lists includes:
• The Budget
• Review of Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax and Wealth Tax
• HMRC Dispute Resolution
• Tax and trusts in the rural sector
• Stamp Duty Land Tax
• Impacts of Covid-19 pandemic on businesses
• Succession and next gen planning
• Rural land development
Head of Professional Services, Rural Head Office London, Savills
Barrister, Cannon Chambers
Consultant, Larking Gowen
Senior Associate, Kingsley Napley
Partner, Withers Worldwide LLP