|Event Date||Mon May 9 EDT - Fri May 13 EDT (in 4 months)|
Emphasizing the importance of financial data on the decision-making process, Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager allows non-financial business executives to become better users of financial information so they can be more strategic contributors to their organization.
No matter what functional background you have — strategy, marketing, engineering, or operations — you'll learn concepts around accounting in a straightforward, easy-to-grasp manner, enabling you to use finance instruments to add value when your company makes growth and strategic allocation decisions. The program concludes with a Capstone Case Discussion where you apply what you've learned to assess your company's performance following a financial crisis.
Highlights and Key Outcomes
In Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager, you will:
• Learn financial terminology and general financial principles
• Interpret financial statements
• Make the distinction between income and cash flow
• Gain exposure to diverse financial approaches, including methods of valuation
• Become adept in financial decision-making