Tue Jun 22 CEST (7 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Jun 22 10:00am - Tue Jun 22 11:00am
As businesses focus on building back better in 2021 and grapple with the uncertainties posed by the end of the transition period, join senior company finance executives from the East of England at these quarterly meetings to discuss the issues that matter most to you.
As well as hearing from other finance executives, you’ll hear from expert speakers and exchange thoughts and ideas in a Chatham House.
Join our next Finance Directors Network call, with the Treasury’s Business Tax Strategy team and the CBI’s Tax and Fiscal Policy team to discuss:
• Business priorities for the future direction of the UK’s tax system as part of the COVID-19 recovery
• Business feedback on measures announced in the Spring Budget – including the super deduction and Corporation Tax, as well as ongoing consultations such as the R&D tax credit.
Some questions to consider:
• How can the UK’s tax system best support business investment to drive the UK’s economic recovery?
• What are businesses’ views on the tax measures announced at the Spring Budget, and how can the Treasury build on these?
• This session is an opportunity to speak directly to the Treasury’s business tax strategy team, feed in your firm’s views, and ask questions.
YOU WILL PARTICULARLY BENEFIT FROM THIS EVENT IF YOU ARE A:
• Finance Director .
• Chief Financial Officer .
• Senior leader working in the finance function.
We want to hear how your business has been affected, what you are doing differently, and what your business needs are to survive and thrive.
Director, CBI East of England - Regional Chair
Principal Policy Adviser, Tax and Fiscal Policy