Mon Nov 12 GMT (about 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Nov 12 12:00am - Mon Nov 12 12:00am
Crowe Clark Whitehill
St Brides House, 10 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8EH, UK
This course will enable fundraisers to feel more confident when reading accounts and reporting financial elements which are critical to their roles. Attendees will leave with an understanding of the key principles of charity financial reporting, how to analyse and use charity accounts, important financial budgeting considerations for fundraising programmes and knowledge of tax and VAT areas that will impact them.
Topics covered will include
• Principles of charity funds and fund accounting
• Statutory Reports and Accounts – what fundraisers need to know
• VAT & Tax specific to fundraising projects
• Understanding and use of management accounts in fundraising
• Using cost theory to forecast effectively
Who should attend?
Fundraisers, funders and finance professionals who work with fundraising teams.
Partner, National Head of Non Profits, Crowe
Audit Director, Crowe