As finance chiefs you must steer the organization through sometimes treacherous waters, you also need to be focused on future growth opportunities for the business.
Today, that means two things:
• Taking advantage of the power of technology— deploying artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation tools —
productivity and identify profitable investments, and
• Breaking down organizational silosfor new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
• The CFO LEADERSHIP FORUM will explore the issues that you and your organization face today:
• Leveraging intelligent automation for greater efficiency
• Advocating for and executing on a shift to data-driven decision-making
• Developing a plan to navigate economic volatility and market-based shocks
• Preparing an organization to adapt to and thrive amid regulatory upheaval
• Building and financing digital business models in response to disruptive competition
• Developing the strategic human capital skills needed for success.
• Adaptive Insights
• Capital One