Sat Sep 5 +04 - Wed Sep 9 +04 (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sat Sep 5 12:00am - Wed Sep 9 9:00am
This GLOMACS Financial Accounting, Reporting & Business Support in the Oil and Gas Industry training seminar provides you with the latest financial knowledge and skills, through the evaluation of strategic issues and challenges facing the industry. It explores the internationally accepted accounting methods and techniques used in the Oil & Gas sector to report costs, asset values and profit as well as techniques of financial evaluations. You will also examine the latest risk management techniques, enabling you to manage and control oil price, exchange rate and interest rate volatility using derivatives.
In addition, we will explore project management techniques in this exciting GLOMACS training course designed to develop and enhance your skills and knowledge of this unique industry.
This GLOMACS training course will feature:
• An Analysis of the Major Strategic Issues affecting the Oil & Gas Industry
• Key Financial Accounting Methods and Techniques
• An Analysis of Joint Venture and Product Sharing Agreements
• The latest Risk Management Techniques
• The latest Project Management Techniques
Who Should Attend?
This GLOMACS training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Accountants and Finance Professionals responsible for financial accounting, treasury, budget preparation and management reporting
• Process and Non-technical Professionals who require a more in-depth understanding of financial accounting reporting, project management and forecasting techniques
• Financial Planners and Cost Analysts
• Line / Unit Heads with direct planning and budgeting responsibility
• Account Personnel and Business Consultants