Mon May 23 UTC (in about 10 hours)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun May 22 8:00pm - Sun May 22 8:00pm
This live webinar is an excellent session for staff that are new to public housing or a seasoned veteran who needs a refresher on the basic financial aspects of the Public Housing program regardless of their position. This is great for Executive Directors, Operational Staff and Finance Staff. This session will review the difference between an asset management agency vs. a non-asset management agency, fee-for-service methodology, important acronyms and definitions, operating reserves, allowable costs, cost allocation, overview of the Capital Fund, Operating Subsidy and PHAS. We will also discuss asset repositioning options.
• Differentiate between asset management authority vs. a non-asset management authority
• Illustrate a COCC operating effectively and profitable
• Analyze the important attributes of the operating subsidy calculation
• Recognize Budget approval deadlines and FDS reporting deadlines
• Identify various options for asset repositioning
• Review the criteria for allowable costs and cost allocation
• Examine the four indicators of PHAS and the related scoring.
• BDO USA, LLP