|Event Date||Tue Mar 22 EDT (in about 2 months)|
Although Q1 is about to come to a close, finance teams have already looked ahead in preparation for the remainder of the year. As financial controllers evaluate their top priorities, they are tasked with navigating an unforeseen economic landscape and potential disruption from the lingering global pandemic.
Financial controllers are expected to spend significantly more time on digital transformation efforts, and deploying advanced technologies is a critical goal for strengthening finance processes. Other significant areas of focus include implementing automated management reporting (AI), addressing data storage needs, increasing employee engagement, and upskilling employee’s digital skillsets.
In this Forum, you will learn:
• How to navigate the continuously evolving role of a financial controller.
• Why controllers are assuming more strategic responsibilities such as FP&A.
• Ways to drive results through new technologies (AI, ML).
• How new accounting standards impact the controller role.
• Tips for finding, hiring, and retaining talent.
• Best practices for reskilling and upskilling employees.