|Event Date||Wed Oct 6 EDT (17 days ago)|
Set your business up for success with the right financial structure. Learn how to maximize corporate value and reduce risk in this facilitator-led virtual classroom with a special focus on senior debt.
Is your company accessing current market terms for its senior debt? Is your company undergoing a period of growth or transition that may require accessing senior debt from one or more lenders?
In this virtual classroom, you will learn how to assess senior debt options, effectively structure senior, revolving and long-term corporate debt, and use current market information and frameworks to secure the best terms. Develop senior debt structuring skills that may be immediately deployed in your day-to-day work with up-to-date industry insights and a real-world case study.
You will learn about:
• identifying senior debt options and the current market terms
• structuring senior revolving and term debt appropriately, given case scenarios
• organizing a financing process, creating competitive tension, and bringing the best terms to bear
• interpreting how financial statements and business choices may influence financial covenants
• contrasting senior capital choices and making informed senior capital decisions in a fluid situation
Who should attend?
• business professionals who are not CPAs but work in finance
• CPAs who want to understand more about financial structuring
• practitioners who provide financial structuring services and want to update their skillset on senior debt
Managing Director, Exemplum