|Event Date||Tue Jul 27 EDT (3 months ago)|
Whether you are looking at purchasing a primary residence or investment property, wanting to leverage a current property for refinancing, or just want to stay on top of lending guidelines, this seminar will give you all the facts! Get an in-depth look into current financing guidelines that you need to be aware of. Our Mortgage expert and preferred lender for 15 years will be discussing all types of loan programs available for homeowners and investors and what you need to know about financing a property today.
What does the rest of 2021 have in store for rates and qualification guidelines? Our mortgage expert will be teaching you:
• Best Loan programs available for primary residence and investment property financing.
• Conventional, FHA, VA, and Jumbo loan programs - what’s changed since Covid 19.
• What does a pre-approval consist of?
• Would it benefit me to get a fully-underwritten approval?
• Private financing options for those that can't qualify for conventional financing.
• Market update - The Feds plans for interest rates over the next 12 months and what to expect.