Thu Feb 6 AEDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 6 2:00am - Thu Feb 6 3:30am
First State Super
Seminar Room, Level 13, 15 William Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Whether retirement is one year, five years or ten years away, it’s never too early to start planning for the future.
At our retirement planning seminar, you’ll learn how you can make the most of your super so you can enjoy a comfortable retirement when the time comes.
Our super experts will step you through:
• How to plan for a comfortable retirement
• What to expect in retirement
• Budgeting for retirement
• When to access super to pay less tax
• Eligibility for the age pension
• How much money you can put into super
• The benefits of financial planning and how to access it.
We’ll have time to answer any questions you may have so that you can leave the session feeling confident and future ready.