Wed Apr 29 ACST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Apr 29 2:30am - Wed Apr 29 4:00am
Cove Civic Centre
1 Ragamuffin Dr, Hallett Cove SA 5158, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• your choice to own or not
• how financial considerations can alter choice
• Centrelink assessment for each choice
• financial advantages and disadvantages.