Tue Mar 24 AEDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 24 3:30am - Tue Mar 24 5:30am
Hume Global Learning Centre - Broadmeadows
1093 Pascoe Vale Rd, Broadmeadows VIC 3047, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• income and assets tests
• deeming investments
• concession issues and tax issues
• your retirement choices.